- Woke up on the overnight bus. The bus pulled over 3-4 times and men unloaded some sort of cargo in different spots, many loads of large unmarked bags. I’m not sure what it was, and I didn’t ask.
- I checked into my hostel and was greeted with homemade raspberry tea made by the owner. They were the friendliest people! She also made be breakfast on the spot!
- I wandered to the Citadel. It is being rebuilt after the wars and the reconstruction was in progress. It was interesting to see the sections that were still demolished right next to sections that were being restored right next to sections that were back to their original condition.
- I ate lunch, a fried pancake – local dish.
- It was raining, which put a bit of a damper on my plans so I decided to head to warmer weather in the South ASAP!